One of the biggest and most common misconceptions about scholarships is that they are only vested in high school students. In fact, there are numerous attractive scholarships in US for college students. Studying in the USA is not affordable but getting scholarships can be quite handy.
These scholarships for college students help pay for tuition, room, food, and other expenses such as books and laptops. We have compiled a list of great scholarships in US for college students like the Coca-Cola Scholarship program, too cool to pay for school scholarships, nitro university scholarships and son.
These scholarships differ in terms of qualifications and areas of study. All opportunities you will find in this post are open to current undergraduates.
However, some are open to high school students interested in going to college in the near future. So, if you’re still in high school, don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place to find a scholarship!
This article covers the scholarships in US for college students especially for living in the USA.
1. Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship Program
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship awarded to high school seniors. Students are recognized for their leadership, service, and commitment to making a meaningful impact in their school and community.
As of the 34th grade in 2022, the foundation has provided her more than $78 million in educational support to her more than 6,600 Coca-Cola Scholars.
Each year, 150 Coca-Cola grantees are selected to receive her $20,000 grant making it one of the best scholarships in US for college students.
- Eligible Grade: High School Graduate – High School Senior
- Maximum Age: Any
- Required GPA: 3
- Geographic Eligibility: United States
- Gender: Any
- Race/Ethnicity: Any
2. Burger King Scholars Program
The Burger King Foundation, 501(c)(3) public nonprofit based in the United States, believes that without an education, your possibilities for carving your own path are limited.
Inspired by Jim McLamore, co-founder of Burger King restaurants, our mission is to create a better future by empowering individuals and empowering potential through education and emergency response.
As an international foundation, the Burger King Foundation works with pick non-earnings groups targeted on grants, literacy, and constructing sustainable mastering environments making it one of the best scholarships in US for college students.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Work part-time, unless in extenuating circumstances, average 15 hours per week
- Participate in community service or other activities
- Demonstrate financial need, and have an approved 2 or 4-year term.
- You must be planning to enroll in a regulated university.
- Until the fall semester of the final year of university or vocational school/vocational school.
- Applicants do not have to work for Burger King, but Burger King employees are eligible.
3. Scholarship Points $10,000 Scholarship
Scholarship Points offers one of the most celebrated programs by a maximum number of students i.e., the Scholarship Points $10,000 Scholarship.
One of the best things about this opportunity is that it is offered monthly throughout the year (meaning the $10,000 Scholarship Points scholarship expires at the end of each month).
- Currently attending or planning to attend a university in the United States
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
4. Nitro University Scholarship
Nitro College Scholarships are available to US high school students as well as freshmen. This scholarship is offered monthly. This $2,000 prize will only be awarded to legal residents of the District of Columbia, 50 United States, who are 17 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Deadline: Last day of every month
- For high school and university students
- Must be a US citizen
5. Too Cool to Pay for School Scholarship
Too Cool to Pay for School Scholarship is part of our commitment to helping students save money for higher education. Scholarships can be used to cover education-related costs such as tuition, textbooks, housing, technology, and other costs making it one of the best scholarships for international students..
You can easily apply by simply entering the required information in the form and crossing your fingers, and the winners will be contacted directly by lottery and announced on this page. See Official Rules for more details.
Deadline: Last day of every three months.
- For high school students, university students, graduate students, all grades
- Must be a US citizen/permanent resident, a student with DACA status, or an international student studying in the US.
6. Money Moves Scholarship
Money Moves Scholarship intends to help students like you manage the financial journey, learn about important money moves, and stay active. Get them into financial habits. A $500 scholarship is awarded to students who overcome difficulties throughout their lives
Deadline: January 15th
- Open to all freshmen and current college students aged 18+
7 . $500 Voting Scholarship
All students under the age of 26 in the United States and Canada are eligible. Earn volunteerism and the $500 scholarship by helping others register to vote. No essay!
Amount: $500, 4 grants awarded
Deadline: October 8th
- Under 26? Get a volunteer job, help others register to vote, and join him in one of these easy $500 grants.
8. $1,000 Tuition Relief Fund
- Sign up to receive a $1,000 grant. New weekly payments.
9. Smart owl scholarship
Scholarship Service Co., Ltd. (“Scholarship Owl”) is delighted to offer this scholarship sweepstakes ‘Smart Owl Scholarship’. This scholarship sweepstakes allows you to participate in your chance to win a Scholarship Owl awarded scholarship paid directly to an eligible high school, college, or university making it one of the best scholarships in US for college students.
Deadline: End of every month
- Open to students over the age of 16
- Being a current high school student or university student
- Must be a US citizen
10. Pride Foundation Scholars Program
The Pride Foundation Scholars Program is under operation since 1993. The foundation has gotten more than $3.5 million to nearly 1,400 scholars from donors and volunteers. This makes it the largest LGBTQ scholarship program in the country. They are proud to work with our scholarship partners at the Greater Seattle Business Association to support LGBTQ and heterosexual students. Together they offer over 50 different scholarships, but only one application to complete.
Amount: Varies with the aid of using scholarships
Deadline: January 8
- Must be an excessive faculty senior or contemporary university scholar from one of the following states: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington
- Must both discover as LGBTQ or be an immediatelyally
- Must have verified monetary need
11. Print It Scholarship for Aspiring Content Creators
Aimed at current college students, they offer scholarships to aspiring content creators. Students who are, or plan to be, actively involved in creating a unique and engaging video or audio content
Deadline: January 11
- Must be attending an approved US university or college
- Must be a US citizen
12. Boren Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
The Boren Scholarship, funded by the National Security Education Program (NSEP), promotes long-term immersion in language and culture, helping American students learn about geographic regions, languages, and important to U.S. national security.
They encourage you to focus on your research area. Boren Scholars receive up to $25,000 to add a significant international and linguistic component to their undergraduate education by specializing in area studies, linguistic studies, or enhanced language skills
Deadline: February 2
- Open to US residents who’re excessive faculty graduates, 18 years of age or older
- Must be making plans to take a look at foreign places software in the rustic doors of Western Europe, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
13. Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship
Through the Taco Bell Foundation, a non-profit organization, Taco Bell Organization provides educational opportunities, serves the community, and supports the passions of fans and team members through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship. They provide access to sports, games, and new music through our Feed the Beat program.
Amount: Up to $25,000
Deadline: January 20
- Open to college students (a long time 16-26) who’re captivated with developing a higher destiny and creating an advantageous effect on their community
- Must be a US citizen/everlasting resident
14. Hispanic Scholarship Fund Scholarship
The Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund is discovered to generate investment in college education for Hispanic youth in Central Florida. This scholarships, student workshops, and events are designed to help students complete their undergraduate degrees, develop important life skills, and connect with their communities.
In addition to creating opportunities for students, this investment will foster the development of a vibrant and diverse workforce, support the local economy and strengthen our region.
Amount: $500 – $5000
Deadline: February 14
- Open to the subsequent college students: excessive faculty seniors, undergraduate, transfer, and graduate college students
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Must be a U.S. citizen, everlasting criminal resident, or have DACA status
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for excessive faculty college students; minimal of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for university and graduate college students
- Must post the FAFSA or state-primarily based totally monetary resource forms
15. 1 for two Education Foundation Scholarship
The 1 for 2 Education Foundation is seeking highly motivated students to attend her US-accredited four-year college and apply for tuition scholarships. The Foundation’s unique scholarship program uses a “pay in advance” model that encourages recipients to take responsibility for their education. Individuals who receive scholarships from the Foundation commit to “pass it on” by agreeing to assist in the education of their fellow students
Amount: Full tuition (doesn`t consist of books or room and board)
Deadline: February 15
- Applicants ought to be residing withinside the United States and the university or college they attend ought to be positioned withinside the United States, however, US citizenship isn’t required
- Minimum 3.7 GPA
- Open to school seniors and college students presently attending four-yrs. faculties and universities
16. Houzz Women in Architecture Scholarship
The Houzz Women in Architecture Scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students majoring in architecture or civil engineering. Entrants must submit an online application and create a Houzz student profile to be considered for this award.
Deadline: March 31
- Open to girl undergraduate and graduate college students analyzing structure or panorama structure withinside the U.S. and Canada
17. Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program
The STEM Scholarship Program launched by Lockheed Martin in 2018 is a part of his investment in the upcoming generation of STEM talent.
They are committed to providing access to a path to the STEM workforce through education for all students, especially those from diverse backgrounds and communities that have historically been underrepresented in STEM subjects.
Deadline: April 1
- The scholarship software is designed to offer possibilities to businesses that might be historically underrepresented in STEM: women, human beings of color, human beings with disabilities, those who discover as LGBTQ, and people which might be or might be first-technology university college students
- Must have monetary need
- Must be an excessive faculty senior with a 2.5 or above GPA OR a freshman or a sophomore undergraduate scholar with a 2.5 or above GPA
- Current or deliberate 4-yr diploma enrollment withinside the following majors: Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics
18. Realty Hop Scholarship
The Realty Hop Scholarship awards up to $2,000 annually to eligible undergraduate and graduate students pursuing undergraduate and/or associate degree programs in the United States making it one of the best scholarships for international students.
These students demonstrate the ambition, hard work, leadership, and entrepreneurial spirit that are central to our corporate culture
Deadline: April 30th, August 1st
- Open to current students in US-qualified undergraduate programs or high school graduates working towards a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
- Open to international students studying in the US and students with DACA status
19. Study.com Scholarships for First-Generation Students
A $500 award will be given to the first generation of college students seeking a bachelor’s degree. Study.com strives to support the educational goals of students, including those who are breaking down barriers to college admission as first-generation members of their families.
Deadline: May 1st
- Applicants must be first-generation family members (i.e., parents and grandparents not educated at college) to be eligible for a four-year college program.
- Must be a US permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in (or accepted into) an accredited college or university and plan to continue in the next year.