A transcript is a formal record that lists all the courses and subjects that a student takes each year, together with the grades or marks they received for each one, as well as the credit value and difficulty level of each course. The process of applying for a transcript of Tribhuvan University is somewhat similar to that of applying for a transcript for Pokhara University, Kathmandu University, and others.
The following are the procedures for a transcript of Tribhuvan University.
- Photocopy of TU Registration card
- Photocopy of mark sheets for every year or semester
Procedure for submitting documents
- Fill out the voucher and deposit the fees at Global IME Bank, which is located opposite the Controller of Examinations’ office in Kirtipur or Balkhu.
- Transcript forms are available at the Office of the Controller of Examinations in Balkhu. Fill out the form.
- Bring the bank voucher to Room No. 1 of the Office for the Controller of Examinations in Balkhu.
- You will receive a computer voucher slip from room 1 and be directed to the next room.
- Submit your documents at the redirected room number.
- You will be told to return in a certain number of days to pick up the transcript.
- Bring the aforementioned computer slip, your citizenship, your driver’s license, or any other form of ID evidence, both the original and a photocopy, when you come to pick up the transcript.
|For semester system
|For yearly system