A transcript is a formal record that lists marks of all the courses and subjects that a student takes each semester. Procedure to apply for the transcript of Pokhara University is somewhat similar to the applying transcript of Tribhuvan University.
A complete procedure to apply for the transcript of Pokhara University is as follows:
Procedure for submitting documents
- A copy of each grade sheet, a copy of the registration card for Pokhara University, and a copy of the citizenship card must all be submitted with a complete application for a transcript that has been accepted by the head of the institution in question.
- Make sure you’ve filled out all the necessary information. Any delays in obtaining papers due to inaccurate or missing information shall be the applicant’s responsibility.
- The applicant must produce a bank voucher proving they have put the necessary sum into Pokhara University’s official savings account.
- Typically, documents are delivered 15 days after the applicant registers at the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
- To get the documents, the applicant must be present with the fee paid memo and a valid identity card or citizenship card; if not, the applicant may designate a representative with express wrote permission.
- A duplicate of the document will be given upon receipt of the requisite fee (in original form) and any proofs that were missing from the prior document (notice published in an ‘A’ grade national daily newspaper). In the event that the degree certificate is absent, only a provisional certificate will be issued following receipt of the necessary documentation.
- After the transcript has been made public, the applicant must provide a copy in order to apply for any other documents. The candidate must send 2 (two) copies of recent passport-size photos for the degree certificate.
- Students will only get a provisional certificate if the degree certificate is not given. After the convocation, the students won’t receive any provisional certificates, though.
- The applicant must provide a photocopy of the relevant papers, the original copy, and the requisite fee to apply for an official copy.
- The application form will be accessible at the Controller of Examinations’ office at Lekhnath- 12 Dhungepatan, Kaski, the university’s liaison office in Kathmandu, and online.
Note: As of December 16, 2010, the document mentioned above fee, terms, and conditions are in effect. Any terms or conditions in this form may change at any moment without previous notification by Pokhara University.